Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Getting close to the official release date

It’s so hard to believe that February is passing by. Valentine’s Day, so sweet, but horribly commercial.  Do you have a Valentine? I do, but he doesn’t know it.

When I started The Zero-G Club, I thought how nice it would be to have some fun in space. At first the book was going to be more about sex than anything else, but as I started putting my heroine, Emilee Stanton, through the paces, I began to realize that the girl was smart, as well as hot. I needed to have her achieve more than just getting laid. She needed to grow, not that she wouldn’t remain horny and hyper-sexual; just that her adventures would take on more meat, hold the readers’ attention and make you want to turn the page.

Some early reviews, from both men and women, encouraged me to stay on this course. My thanks to three brave Beta readers who offered the following:

“One Hot Space Saga.” - Victor Alvarado

“Space travel better be this much fun.” - Shoreena Thompson

“Please, please, get book two written soooooon.” - Cammie Bremmer 

I guess it doesn’t get better than someone wanting book 2 before book 1 is even released, so thank you Cammie Bremmer. For that gem of a comment I promise to send you a free copy of book 2.

There are 6 books in this series that I have plotted out. If you like the adventures of Emilee Stanton, just wait until you see what I have planned for her. She’s going places. 

A friend asked me where I do my writing. If the weather is good, I sit out in my garden, in a small gazebo with an old wooden table and chair. Next to it is an outdoor recliner, like those you see at swimming pools. I write at the table, and read/edit from the comfy chair, usually with a hot tea beside me. The quiet of the garden allows my mind to drift. I write longhand on a lined notebook until I have things going. Then I switch to my iPad for the regular tying. 

Feel free to ask questions. I love chatting with readers. 

💋❤️🚀


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to approve comments, so be patient. Thanks.